Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

2011年6月2日星期四

Day with my friend and assessment!!!=='''

Aiya...
I not yet finish class they already reach my house~~~
Haha...
But is okay for me~~~
Haiz...
Really very tired lo~~~
Because just finish two final assessment la...
Because of one of my classmate gonna have a trip next week,my lecture just tell us:"Today we gonna have our assessment!!!Cause one of your classmate not at here next week!!!"
Huh?!
Really shock~~~
After finish first assessment our lecture say ours result:"All PASS!"
Woohoo...
Haha...
After dinner go pasar malam...
Haha...
No eat chao tau fu~~~
Because of my sister,she say here very noisy and need queue so long time...
And she just say:"I DON'T WANT EAT ALREADY!!"
Wtf!!!
Go pasar malam no chao tau fu eat shirr, some more sweat ar!!!
Before movie we quickly go home and wash our face!!!!
Haiz...
Go to WASTE my $$!!!
Just start a bit,I straight sleep le!!!
Haiz...
Really gg!!!! 
I think no next time!!!
Haha=='''
Really feel so tired!!!
I wanna rest!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论