Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

2011年5月22日星期日

The day after Doomsday~~~

Haha...
Weird title right?!
Hehe^^
I will write that cause everyone thought 21 of May is Doomsday~~~
But that not true!!!
Cause today is 22/5!!!
No doomsday...
Haha...
Today I went to Zoo...
Oh my god!!!
It cost RM20 per ticket!!!
No wonder no people like to go to Zoo!!!
Cause it really expensive!!!
And the parking fees is RM4.25!!!
What the..............
Aiya....
Zoo eh...
Should be FREE PARKING there,right?!
Go zoo almost 2 hours~~~
But there damn HOT~~~
Haha^^
Damn Happy+Tired...
Cause yesterday I slept at 4 a.m something~~~
But at the morning 10a.m got SOMEONE wake me up!!!!
Aiyorr~~~
At first say 11 a.m only awake...
Now 10 a.m you wake me up!!!
Haha^^
But never mind,cause we gonna have our breakfast before Zoo~~~
Hehe^^
Aiya...
Go having breakfast at Papparich...
Sigh~~~~
Not good at all!!!
I mean the food~~~
After breakfast straight go Zoo...
First of all,Bomoh feel lucky cause all of her lover(Hippopotamus) not inside the water today~~~
Secondly,Lemon feel happy when he saw Rabbit today also!!!
Haha...
Lastly,all of us also feel happy!!!!
Okay...
It's time for picture today~~~



























































没有评论:

发表评论