Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

2011年5月22日星期日

21/5

Today I go 1U shopping,eating and etc~~~
Hehe^^
Almost 8 hours...
And today I meet someone very IMPORTANT to my friend...
Haha...
Funny eh!!
Not bad la...
So full cause of ICE-CREAM FONDUE...
But I think LEMON more full than me~~~
Yeaaa!!!
Because..........
Haha...
Happy with you all today...
Maybe because I was too LONG time no go out with you all already...
So I feel HAPPY...
Kaka>.<
Long time no enjoy with you all le~~~
But I think got people happier than me...
Between, He and She still got a bit SHY lo!!!
Haha...
Opppssss...
Sorry,what am i typing?!
Haha...
Wish you two sweet as long as possible!!!!
Although it's so DIFFICULT...
But I think that not a PROBLEM to you two la~~~
Good luck!!!
Buy one special sweet from MARKS & SPENCER!!!
That sweet box got mention "SUGAR FREE"...
BUT I DON'T THINK SO!!!
Cause it so so so so so so so SWEET!!!
Haha...
Don't trust it anymore!!!
And got something wanna say to LEMON:"Don't think that yourself height is >170 please!!!Cause the photo below already prove that you no >170!!!"
Haha...
Please just accept the TRUTH!!!









At last...
Happy day will continue tomorrow~~~
Because we are  going to Zoo tomorrow!!!
What a wonderful Sunday~~~
Hehe^^
That Lemon is already sleep le~~~
Just like a PIG!!!
And the Bomoh say that she very hungry!!!
I gonna cook her a Maggi!!!
Why am I so pity?!
Why am I should take care of her?!
Why Why Why?!
Haha^^
Haiz...
What a PITY life I have!!!
But is okay for me~~~
Cause you're are my BEST FRIEND!!!
Hehe^^
Bye~~~
That all!!!

没有评论:

发表评论