Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

2011年12月14日星期三

14/12

Time past so fast..
One month past again...
I will getting better~
Final week now~~~
Gonna finish my term 3 already...
Since when I had no courage to find you?
I really have no idea...
Memories really hard to forgot..
I'm still waiting for you..
But seem as really no chance..
I'll be stronger as I thought.
Can I do it well??



Next year I'll be in Penang for 3 month...
Penang,a new place to me..
Penang,let me forget everything that are bad,sad to me..
Penang,a place that have no you..
Oh Penang!!!



Sick,please do leave me alone...
I don't like to friend with you...
I hate this feel...
=[

1 条评论:

  1. You can be better without her.
    I think she doesn't know what to talk to you anymore.
    Both of you are in the different channel since you went to college.
    She doesn't even know how to switch on the gas and you're in culinary art.
    Hope you will be happy and please do your best in penang.
    You;re always the BEST chef inside of her heart. <3

    回复删除