Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

2011年9月24日星期六

Term break~~~

HWowwww...
Final exam finally PAST!!!
I'm so happy.
Term break START...
Haha...
But only one week...
I don't think is enough time to me...
Is too SHORT!!!
But never mind la..
Planning to go Sepang Gold Coast with them...
=]
All the exam is okay for me,wish me luck to pass...
Haha...
Next term is more relax to me I think,cause our subject is like term 1.
Not many subject~~
Hehe...:)
Gonna try to do chocolate molten cake with twins...
Sure will success..
I know~~~





Yesterday spent my time with my buddy-Bomoh~
Oh...
But no movie..
Too bad,so sad...
=[
Awwww....
But is okay to me,cause I so happy when I spent my time with my buddy...
Go to tesco cause buy things and main reason is go popular..
Someone need to do birthday card wo,but at last buy already also haven't start to do yet.
Ohhhhhhh...
I'm  not saying you o~~
Haha....
Today went to movie with buddy and my sister.
We watch [Nasi Lemak 2.0].
This movie really not bad.
Awesome...
Hoho...
Long time didn't movie with you already...
Haiya...
Someone bottle forgot to bring home.
Always forgot..
Haha...
Never mind,cause you will come to me again because of your bottle.
Hey,long time no take picture with you already..
Next time when you come must take ya...
Haha...
Your trial exam gonna finish...
But UEC is coming...
Do your best...
All the best to you...
^^

没有评论:

发表评论