Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

2011年8月23日星期二

21/8

This few day keep insomnia~~~
Just make me feel tired!!!
I hate insomnia!!!
I really have no idea why am I insomnia?!
Stress?!
Worried about?!
Really feel dying~~~
Ewww!!!!
Someone help?!
Haih!!!




My mid-term coming all together since last week~~~
All my lectures say before HARI RAYA...
What the fuck?!
All exam comes together than only one word can conclusion it---DIE!!!!
Haiz...
Studying right now...
Really tired!!!
Beh tahan arr!!!!!!!
T_T





Don't feel wanna go Australia already...
Don't know why...
Haih...
Just feel wanna lye on my bed all the holiday!!!!
Arghhhhh~~~~
=[





Find a happy family in my group~~~
<3 u guys~~~
All of us so special...
Wish our friendship can lasts forever~~~
Cause it hard to find a pure,funny,nice,etc. friend in college~~~
=]





Buy the present to you...
But don't know you like it or not~~~
But i think u will like it,cause it's bought by ME~~~
Right?!
Haha=]
So happy when you come my house visit me~
Go out yamcha!!!
Really nice~~~
=]
Keep in touch....
^^




No write more la,
Go study now~~~
Bye la!!!
All the best to you all and also for me!!!
:)

没有评论:

发表评论