Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

2012年1月17日星期二

Penang life..

Aww...
Finally,I reached Penang already 2 weeks...
It was like a year...
I'm fucking tired of internship in this resort...
But I think I still can do it well..
Yup...
I really dislike FnB,but what to do?
We need to know how FnB works,so that we only can be a perfect Chef~
Haha...
That was what my friend told me..
I totally agree with that..
We need to learn how to communicate with the guest,so that we only know what the guest really need...
These was the Human Resources Manager told me when the first day we met..
I really feel exhausted,but I still wanna be the BEST..
That's why I keep said that:"I'm tired!"...
But after that,I will continue my work...
So funny...
Cause that was my job...
Waiting to change into kitchen..
Really can't wait...
Maybe that life is more suitable to me...
=]
Yeap,now I really know how a hotel or resort work.
And I think I have no regret to study this course...
Maybe this job in the future will be tough...
For sure,I still can handle it well...




I really miss my friend and family now..
How everyone doing?
Chinese New Year  no off day...
Haiz...
So sad...
This is the first time can't celebrate my new year with my family...
Feel soooooooo WEIRD...
Right?
I want ANGPAO!!!
Haha...xD





Good to know that you not single anymore...
Wanna say thank you to you,because I'm the first one who see your boyfriend...
I like that feel..
Huhu...
Love you ya,my best sister...
Muackz...
<3
All the best with him,I know he will love you till the end..
And I know it,you will do it too...=]
Am I right?
Haha...
Anything must find me,although I know maybe sometime can't reply you as fast as possible...
But I will try my best...
:)
Feel free can skype me yo...





Suddenly,I miss my secondary school life...
Who's not?
It was really awesome and memorable...
We used to be childish that moment,but I like it so much...
Who not used to be childish?
Ya right?
Hehe...

没有评论:

发表评论